Win! Tickets to popular Beatles tribute act at Lynford Hall near Thetford
- Credit: The Pretend Beatles.
After a Hard Day's Night, there is perhaps little better than sitting back and listening to one of the country's top Beatles tribute acts performing in one of Norfolk's most picturesque and historic settings.
And now this paper is teaming up with Lynford Hall, near Thetford, to give away TWO free tickets to its Beatles Night with the Pretend Beatles on Sunday, May 28.
The Pretend Beatles includes musicians who have performed professionally all over the world and play the Beatles' music live without backing tracks.
Instead they use authentic instruments to capture the Beatles sound, as well as wearing Beatles costumes.
They value attention to detail in capturing all the musical and vocal parts of the original Beatles records but also capturing the live spirit of The Beatles, who were such a fun band to watch during their live era.
You may also want to watch:
The Pretend Beatles repertoire is very wide and includes loads of Beatles classic tracks such as Love Me Do, Hey Jude and Yellow Submarine - so you are sure to be singing along to all the big songs.
The Pretend Beatles also cater for the die hard fan with their encyclopaedic knowledge of the band, so can deliver some surprises in the set too.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
The band regularly plays at theatres and clubs, along with corporate and private functions.
Lynford Hall has a rich history dating back to 1851 and has 38 guest rooms, different size function rooms and picturesque gardens.
The event runs from 7pm to midnight, with tickets costing £34 per person.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets to the show, just answer the following question: which of these is a Beatles song?
? A - Hey Mike
? B - Hey Cynthia
? C - Hey Jude
Please email the correct answer to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name and contact details, so you can be contacted if you have won.
The closing date for entries is on Wednesday, April 5 at noon.
People can also book a ticket and overnight stay at £150 for two people, which includes dinner and breakfast.