Win! Tickets to popular Beatles tribute act at Lynford Hall near Thetford
- Credit: The Pretend Beatles.
After a Hard Day's Night, there is perhaps little better than sitting back and listening to one of the country's top Beatles tribute acts performing in one of Norfolk's most picturesque and historic settings.
And now this paper is teaming up with Lynford Hall, near Thetford, to give away TWO free tickets to its Beatles Night with the Pretend Beatles on Sunday, May 28.
The Pretend Beatles includes musicians who have performed professionally all over the world and play the Beatles' music live without backing tracks.
Instead they use authentic instruments to capture the Beatles sound, as well as wearing Beatles costumes.
They value attention to detail in capturing all the musical and vocal parts of the original Beatles records but also capturing the live spirit of The Beatles, who were such a fun band to watch during their live era.
The Pretend Beatles repertoire is very wide and includes loads of Beatles classic tracks such as Love Me Do, Hey Jude and Yellow Submarine - so you are sure to be singing along to all the big songs.
The Pretend Beatles also cater for the die hard fan with their encyclopaedic knowledge of the band, so can deliver some surprises in the set too.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 Inside Norfolk's vital lifeline centre offering families respite
The band regularly plays at theatres and clubs, along with corporate and private functions.
Lynford Hall has a rich history dating back to 1851 and has 38 guest rooms, different size function rooms and picturesque gardens.
The event runs from 7pm to midnight, with tickets costing £34 per person.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets to the show, just answer the following question: which of these is a Beatles song?
? A - Hey Mike
? B - Hey Cynthia
? C - Hey Jude
Please email the correct answer to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name and contact details, so you can be contacted if you have won.
The closing date for entries is on Wednesday, April 5 at noon.
People can also book a ticket and overnight stay at £150 for two people, which includes dinner and breakfast.