Busy Yarmouth road to close overnight for resurfacing works
- Credit: Google Maps
A road linking two of Great Yarmouth's main arteries will be closed for one night for resurfacing.
The closure will take place on Thursday October 4 to so the £20,000 scheme can be carried out at William Adams Way at the junction with A47 Harfreys roundabout.
Drivers will be diverted via Pasteur Road and Southtown Road from 8pm and 6am.
Traffic on the A47 will not be affected however, drivers will be unable to turn in William Adams Way while work is in progress.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times.
You may also want to watch:
Pedestrian access will be maintained while work is underway.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move