Wide range of products to feature in craft fair at Eye Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
Crafts of all kinds will go on show at an upcoming fair to take place at the Eye Town Hall.
The March 4 event will feature 15 crafters, who will have items for sale including wood sculptures, handmade knives, feltwork, calligraphy, sewn gifts and hand-knitted goods.
Alison Redhead, from Royston, said the crafters were all from a group called the Border Craft Collective and hailed from across Norfolk and Suffolk.
Mrs Redhead said: 'A really varied selection of crafters will be there so there will be something for everyone.
'There will also be refreshments such as tea and coffee, homemade cakes and quiches.' Mrs Redhead said the craft group had been running for about five years, and held fairs across the region. She said eight events were planned for this year.
You may also want to watch:
The fair will run from 10am to 3pm and admission is free. For more details, search for Border Craft Collective on Facebook.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich