Who will win the World Cup? Serval cat predicts opening game
- Credit: Archant
With the World Cup kicking off today everyone will be trying to predict who is going to win each game and come out as the top of their group.
This paper has teamed up Banham Zoo to bring a prediction for every game of the World Cup from one very special furry friend.
Nwela, a six-year-old serval cat, and head of training and presentation Andy Hallsworth will predict each game before kick off - putting Nwela's football knowledge to the test.
The first game of the tournament are hosts Russia against Saudi Arabia.
Placing each flag on a feeding post and putting food at the bottom, whichever post Nwela eats from is the team Nwela thinks will come out on top.
You may also want to watch:
Watch the video to find out what Nwela thinks the result will be.
This website will be bringing a new video each day with Nwela's and other animals predictions.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 5 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 6 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 7 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working