Who’s the missing player in this Wymondham Rugby Club team of 1975/76?
Who's the missing player?
The hunt is on for the missing player from Wymondham Rugby Club's 1975/76 team photo for a reunion event.
The club is planning to reunite its players from 40 years of rugby at the club. However, one player from the 1975/ 76 team is eluding them.
Looking at photos in the clubhouse, officials noticed that in the front row of the first 15 only six of the seven players are named.
As a part of the 40th anniversary festival, Malcolm Robins is organising a 'Past and Present Players Lunch' on Saturday, September 8 and would like to make sure that as many players as possible are there to open the celebrations.
You may also want to watch:
The anniversary lunch is part of a festival weekend to which members and non-members are welcome at the rugby club off Tuttles Lane, which will also raise funds for charity and the clubhouse improvements programme.
The celebrations will include a beer festival with more than 30 local real ales running over the weekend and incorporates the traditional Wymondham Rugby Club charity fun day on Sunday, September 9.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR
Over the weekend there will be a programme of rugby including Mini's, Ladies, Seniors, and Touch Rugby. There will also be live music, hog roast and barbecues.
The charity fun day raises money for Big C and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Anyone who can help with the missing player in the 1975/76 team can contact Malcolm Robins at email@example.com