Eat Norfolk Food and Drink Awards 2019 finalists announced
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photography
Has your favourite food business, restaurant, cafe, shop, pub or chef made it to the final four in their category?
The votes and submissions have been counted. Our expert judges have been out and around the county, tasting some of the best food and drink Norfolk has to offer. Cook-off events have seen both amateur and professional chefs tested to their limits.
And today we're proud to reveal the finalists for the prestigious Eat Norfolk Food and Drink Awards 2019. It was a record year for entries, with businesses from all corners of the fine county participating. Four finalists for all but one category have been selected, and the winners will be named at a black tie dinner on Monday, September 9 at OPEN, Norwich, where a delicious three course meal will be served by Julie Abbs Catering.
We would, as ever, like to extend our gratitude to all of our sponsors this year, including headline sponsor the East of England Co-op, all the category sponsors, our brochure sponsor Victoria Marquees and commemorative booklet sponsor Prosper Recruitment. Without these businesses' support the awards would not be possible.
You may also want to watch:
And now…to the finalists.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 5 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 6 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 9 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146