Farmshop beats out competition to be named best in Norfolk
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
White House Farm in Rackheath has beaten competition from several other farmshops to be named the best in Norfolk by Muddy Stilettos.
Dubbed, the 'urban guide to the countryside', the popular online blog is holding its annual awards ceremony on Thursday, May 24, celebrating the best businesses in Norfolk.
Winners have already been announced, with White House Farm being named Best Farmshop and Deli Winner for 2018.
Owner of the farmshop, Charlotte Gurney, said: 'It's been a great milestone to be recognised on this level around the county and we are enormously grateful to our customers for voting.
'It's a credit to our team of bakers, butchers and farmshop staff that have made it the charming place it is! I would never have believed we could make this sort of transformation in five years, but we've become a real family of businesses now and it's a lovely place to spend your day.'
You may also want to watch:
Also up for the award were The Norfolk Deli, Walsingham Farmshop, Thornham Deli and Humble Pie of Burnham Market.
- 1 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named