Revealed: Where's Zimbo competition winners
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
For five days, he was here, he was there, he was everywhere!
As part of a competition to help your Norwich City sticker book collections along, Canaries defender Christoph Zimmermann took a whistle stop tour around Norfolk. Or at least, a giant print out of his sticker did.
Each day, a photograph of the towering German was taken in a different Norfolk location - and all you had to do was guess where he was.
Now, for each day a lucky winner has been selected - and if your name is here 50 packets of Norwich City stickers will soon be winging your way.
The answers and winners are as follows:
You may also want to watch:
Day One: The Walks, King's Lynn. Winner: Elliott Waterfield (@Ell10ttW on Twitter)
Day Two: Burnham Overy Staithe. Winner - Shauny S (@ShaunNCFC on Twitter)
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 7 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
Day Three Mousehold Heath. Winner: Sally Pearson
Day Four: Bure Valley Railway. Winner: Sarah Greaves (@Sarahgreaves18 on Twitter)
Day Five: St Benets Abbey. Winner: Leah Warnes (@lpwarnes on Twitter)
If you have spotted your name on this list, email email@example.com with your address and 50 packets of stickers will be sent your way.