Where can I see the F-35 Lightnings arrive at RAF Marham?
- Credit: Archant
Landowners have set aside areas where people can see the F-35 Lightnings arrive.
Aircraft are expected to arrive today, although no timings have been made public. Many locals and plane enthusiasts are expected to turn out to see the aircraft touch down.
Vantage points are at:
• Paddocks at Eastgate Farm, Marham Road, off Chalk Lane
• Hall Farm, at Crash Gate 6 in Chalk Lane, 20m from the A1122 junction
You may also want to watch:
• Grass verges along White Road, of the A1122, Barton Bendish.
In a statement, RAF Marham said: 'The landowners will be collecting donations at their respective sites for the charities of their choice.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 8 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR
'Please note that this arrangement will only be for the day of the arrival of the aircraft.
'Anyone attending is asked to respect the property of the local landowners and to only use the designated viewing areas.'