When will shops be open for Boxing Day sales?
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers are out and about today ready to hit the Boxing Day sales. Here's when shops and shopping centres will be open.
Chapelfield will be open from 8am until 6pm
Castle Mall will be open from 10am until 5pm.
Marks & Spencer on Rampant Horse Street will be open from 9am until 6pm.
Primark will be open from 8am until 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next in Hayhill, Riverside and Longwater will be open from 6am until 6pm.
Debenhams will be open from 9am until 6pm.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 4 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 'Our best ever year': The businesses booming as lockdown lifts
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 Norfolk driver to replace Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes for Sakhir GP
John Lewis is among those re-opening tomorrow.
It will be open from 8am until 7pm on Wednesday, December 27.
Jarrolds department store is also closed on Boxing Day, but be open from 9am until 5.30pm on Wednesday, December 27.