When will shops be open for Boxing Day sales?
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers are out and about today ready to hit the Boxing Day sales. Here's when shops and shopping centres will be open.
Chapelfield will be open from 8am until 6pm
Castle Mall will be open from 10am until 5pm.
Marks & Spencer on Rampant Horse Street will be open from 9am until 6pm.
Primark will be open from 8am until 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next in Hayhill, Riverside and Longwater will be open from 6am until 6pm.
Debenhams will be open from 9am until 6pm.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
John Lewis is among those re-opening tomorrow.
It will be open from 8am until 7pm on Wednesday, December 27.
Jarrolds department store is also closed on Boxing Day, but be open from 9am until 5.30pm on Wednesday, December 27.