When will shops be open for Boxing Day sales?
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers are out and about today ready to hit the Boxing Day sales. Here's when shops and shopping centres will be open.
Chapelfield will be open from 8am until 6pm
Castle Mall will be open from 10am until 5pm.
Marks & Spencer on Rampant Horse Street will be open from 9am until 6pm.
Primark will be open from 8am until 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next in Hayhill, Riverside and Longwater will be open from 6am until 6pm.
Debenhams will be open from 9am until 6pm.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 10 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
John Lewis is among those re-opening tomorrow.
It will be open from 8am until 7pm on Wednesday, December 27.
Jarrolds department store is also closed on Boxing Day, but be open from 9am until 5.30pm on Wednesday, December 27.