Magician James Samuel pledges to perform in his Norfolk home town after wowing BGT judges
- Credit: Supplied by James Samuel
A magician who reached the final of Britain's Got Talent has pledged to perform in his home town.
James Samuel, 19, reached the final of the talent shop with friends Harry Nardi, 18, Theo Mallalieu, 17, and Josh Horus, 17, who make up the act 4MG.
The foursome - dubbed the boy band of magic - specialise in mind reading, magic, sleight-of-hand and illusion.
But while they wowed judges with their tricks, they lost out in the final to singer James Thackeray.
Now Mr Samuel, who lives in the town, has thanked fans on the Thetford Forum.
You may also want to watch:
"I am planning to do a live show this year in Thetford, my wonderful home town," he said. "It would be a great opportunity to meet you all and a chance to come see the magic live. Hope to see many of you there."
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 3 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 4 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 5 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 6 Endangered red kite shot dead and hung from tree
- 7 Man who plagued neighbourhood with loud music has speakers seized
- 8 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 9 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 10 Teacher's safety calls after e-scooter hit and run