Magician James Samuel pledges to perform in his Norfolk home town after wowing BGT judges
- Credit: Supplied by James Samuel
A magician who reached the final of Britain's Got Talent has pledged to perform in his home town.
James Samuel, 19, reached the final of the talent shop with friends Harry Nardi, 18, Theo Mallalieu, 17, and Josh Horus, 17, who make up the act 4MG.
The foursome - dubbed the boy band of magic - specialise in mind reading, magic, sleight-of-hand and illusion.
But while they wowed judges with their tricks, they lost out in the final to singer James Thackeray.
Now Mr Samuel, who lives in the town, has thanked fans on the Thetford Forum.
You may also want to watch:
"I am planning to do a live show this year in Thetford, my wonderful home town," he said. "It would be a great opportunity to meet you all and a chance to come see the magic live. Hope to see many of you there."
- 1 Work on McDonalds and Starbucks site 'breaks rules', councillors claim
- 2 First look inside Norfolk garden centre after £1.25m refurbishment
- 3 Date given for opening of new McDonald's
- 4 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 5 'Vindictive' man torched couple's new home - after failing to buy it
- 6 People urged to get Covid test twice a week
- 7 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- 9 Teenager who died in motorcycle crash named
- 10 Holiday village that's an 'amazing opportunity' for sale for £1million