Magician James Samuel pledges to perform in his Norfolk home town after wowing BGT judges
- Credit: Supplied by James Samuel
A magician who reached the final of Britain's Got Talent has pledged to perform in his home town.
James Samuel, 19, reached the final of the talent shop with friends Harry Nardi, 18, Theo Mallalieu, 17, and Josh Horus, 17, who make up the act 4MG.
The foursome - dubbed the boy band of magic - specialise in mind reading, magic, sleight-of-hand and illusion.
But while they wowed judges with their tricks, they lost out in the final to singer James Thackeray.
Now Mr Samuel, who lives in the town, has thanked fans on the Thetford Forum.
"I am planning to do a live show this year in Thetford, my wonderful home town," he said. "It would be a great opportunity to meet you all and a chance to come see the magic live. Hope to see many of you there."
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 8 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out