Jools Holland will top the bill at Sandringham in 2020
- Credit: John Newstead
Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra are topping a varied 2020 bill of events at Sandringham.
The Queen's Norfolk retreat is also set to host open air drama and cinema and a family fun run, along with seasonal shows and fairs.
Holland will be joined by special guests including singers Ruby Turner and Eddi Reader on the West Lawn at Sandringham on Saturday, August 29. Tickets are priced £42.50.
The following evening, the Royal estate hosts Proms in the Gardens performed by the English Symphony Orchestra with compere Brian Blessed OBE, a Spitfire flypast and firework display. Tickets £42.50.
The season gets under way with the reopening of parts of the house, grounds and museum to the public on Friday, April 3.
You may also want to watch:
The weekend of April 10 - 12 sees a three day wood and craft festival.
On Sunday, June 14, there will be an open air production of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
On Sunday, June 21, the estate will host Run Sandringham, with a half marathon, 5K or one mile family fun run raising money for local charities.
Horse driving trials will take place over the weekend of June 26 - 28.
On July 10 and 11, there will be open air screenings of Bohemian Rhapsody and the Greatest Showman.
Thousands will flock to the estate on Wednesday, July 29, for the much-loved Sandringam Flower Show.
On Sunday, July 5 and Sunday, August 23, there will be bands playing in the park.
Sandringham Food and Drink Festival is being held over the weekend of August 8 and 9, while the Saturday will also feature an open air production of Alice in Wonderland.
Sandringham Game and Country Fair is being held over the weekend of September 12 and 13.
The weekend of November 20 - 22 sees the return of the Christmas Craft, Food and Gift Fair.