Ten must-sees at the Sandringham Flower Show
- Credit: Ian Burt
Thousands will flock to Sandringham today to enjoy the flower show. Here's 10 things not to miss.
1/ Keep your eyes out for the Royals. Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall usually tour the showground in the morning.
2/ Check out the amazing show gardens and make sure you vote for your favourite in the People's Choice poll.
3/ Make sure you buy a show programme. Sales have helped raise more than £500,000 for charities and good causes in West Norfolk since 1977.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 5 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 8 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 9 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia
- 10 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
4/ See forgotten skills and browse for bespoke gifts in the Rural Crafts Marquee.
5/ Get inspiration or the answer to your gardening queries in the Horticultural Talks Marquee, where TV gardeners Chris Beardshaw and Alan Mason will be among the speakers.
6/ Try the samples of some of the amazing Norfolk produce on offer at the show.
7/ Treat yourself to strawberries and cream.
8/ If you buy a plant don't lug it around with you all day. Leave it in the plant creche.
9/ Macmillan Cancer will be on-site with advice for gardeners and outdoor types on how to avoid skin cancer.
10/ Marvel at the incredible displays in the main marquees.