‘What’s the buffet situation at your gaff?’: Over 7,000 people set to attend ‘Wymondham College parents’ evening’
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters hoping for a rave review at parents' evening will get more than they bargained for with 7,900 people set to attend this December.
The event, created by What's On? - Norwich, is scheduled to take place in December.
Although Wymondham College has confirmed the event is a hoax, over 1,000 people have posted on the event asking to be added to the guest list and other questions about the night.
Joe Robinson commented: 'What's the buffet situation like at your gaff?'
Tom Hall asked: 'Does anyone know the set times for this? I wanna come down early for the supports?'
Partygoers have also asked about the drinks, security, and if there are any meet and greets.
A spokesperson for Wymondham College confirmed the event was fake, adding that the parents' evening for Year 10 pupils had already taken place and that there is only 180 pupils in the school year.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 4 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 5 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 6 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 7 Norwich painter and decorator named best in the country
- 8 Emma Thompson backs Norwich charity which helped her daughter
- 9 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears
- 10 OPINION: Delight when 'all you can eat' restaurants get their comeuppance