What are you most looking forward to on Super Saturday?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
As businesses are gearing up to open their doors, there is a sense of excitement and caution in the air.
Dubbed ‘Super Saturday’, July 4 will see pubs, restaurants and hairdressers, among others, welcome customers for the first time since lockdown.
But what are you looking forward to the most?
Answer our poll and let us know what you can not wait to do on Saturday or, equally, if you plan to stay away from it all.
Across the county, hundreds of businesses have been preparing to open on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Businesses that have been given the green light to reopen are zoos, museums, cinemas, bingo halls, theme parks, hotels, campsites, caravan parks, places of worship, libraries, bars, pubs, restaurants, cafes and work place canteens, theatre and concert halls but no live music, galleries, hair salons and barbers, outdoor playgrounds and gyms, amusement arcades, outdoor skating rinks, social clubs, aquariums and model villages.
What do you have planned for Super Saturday? Email email@example.com
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Hethersett high school sends pupils home after four coronavirus cases
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146