What Norfolk gems can you find on eBay?
- Credit: Ebay/Yester Year Classics/Sherwood Forest Fine Arts/sawzebest/mmh1954
After a silver goblet caused excitement in Thorpe St Andrew, we've decided to take a look at some of the other pieces of Norfolk history available on eBay.
The auction site is a treasure trove for everything from Norwich City memorabilia to pieces from the county's maritime history.
Norwich City 1983/84 goalkeeper shirt
Yours for just £4,995, this sought after Canaries goalkeeper shirt made by Adidas is thought to have been issued for use by then Norwich City keeper Chris Woods.
The player-issue shirt, which has the number one on the back and Poll Withey Windows on the front, is believed to be among the most sought after football shirts out there.
Many other Norwich City shirts are also available at considerably cheaper prices, however the price of retro shirts has been creeping up recently.
You may also want to watch:
Nameless painting of a cow by Robert Ladbrooke
This oil painting of a cow grazing on a field was painted by Robert Ladbrooke who founded the Norwich School of Painters, the picture is signed by the man himself in the bottom left corner.
Despite mild damage to its late Victorian frame, the painting is up for sale at £995.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
Mast from a ship wreck
This 20ft mast was recovered from a shipwreck on the Norfolk coast and is on auction starting at £2,100.
It comes from a ship named Providence, and was used as a roof support for a building in Great Yarmouth after it was recovered from the ship.
League Cup final programme from 1962
The Canaries first major trophy win, this programme from the first leg of the League Cup Final against Rochdale can be yours for £1,495.
It is in perfect condition and features the line-ups from the day when Norwich City ran out 3-0 winners before finishing the job by winning 1-0 at home in the second leg.
Norfolk Young Farmers' Club year book 1963-1964
This 124-page yearbook from the Norfolk and Norwich Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs is currently up for sale at £150.
It features a round-up of the year's farming events in the county and a list of the biggest farming personalities in 1963.