What do you think of Norwich City’s ticket pricing for Spurs cup tie?
Norwich City have confirmed ticket prices for their Capital One Cup fourth round tie with Tottenham Hotspur at Carrow Road on Wednesday, October 31.
A seat for the game set to take place on Halloween night (7.45pm) will cost �30 for adults, �20 for those over-65, �15 for under-16s and �5 for those under-12.
However, that news has been met by grumbles from some Canaries fans on Twitter who feel the prices are too high.
They say it may mean Carrow Road is not a sell out for City's first outing in the last 16 of the League Cup since 1995-96.
So what do you think – have Norwich City got their prices right for Spurs? Or does it come with the territory as far as football is concerned in this country?
You may also want to watch:
• Some Twitter reaction
Donald Parish (@canary_don): #NCFC have got this wrong. Understand commercial need but �30 is hard on loyal fans. Our best chance is with a full house.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
Rosso (@rosswelsh21): If you ask me �30 is a joke! For league cup game yet again the club like to take us for all we have!
Jamie Allison (@jallison31): Lower prices mean newer fans might go, thus making money through merchandising and encouraging them to go to more games.
Phil Harris (kingswell): Game screams �25 to me. Looks & feels right. Extra fiver just seems grasping & may put people off on principle. #ncfc
• Add to the debate by using the hashtags #edp24 or #en24 with your tweet, or leave a comment below…