‘The presents under my tree’ - what do Norwich children love most about Christmas?
- Credit: Archant
For many, Christmas is a magical time.
As the weather turns frosty, twinkling lights spring up and the bustle of Christmas shopping begins, there's something undeniably warming about the festive season.
For children, though, with the thought of Santa on his way and elves busying themselves with presents, it's incredibly special.
We asked a handful of youngsters at Norwich Primary Academy, on Clarkson Road, what they loved most about Christmas.
Some common themes emerged - Christmas dinner, presents and snowmen featured often, while one youngster gave his top tip for decorating the tree.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 4 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 5 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 6 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 7 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 8 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 9 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
• What do your children love most about Christmas?