‘The presents under my tree’ - what do Norwich children love most about Christmas?
- Credit: Archant
For many, Christmas is a magical time.
As the weather turns frosty, twinkling lights spring up and the bustle of Christmas shopping begins, there's something undeniably warming about the festive season.
For children, though, with the thought of Santa on his way and elves busying themselves with presents, it's incredibly special.
You may also want to watch:
We asked a handful of youngsters at Norwich Primary Academy, on Clarkson Road, what they loved most about Christmas.
Some common themes emerged - Christmas dinner, presents and snowmen featured often, while one youngster gave his top tip for decorating the tree.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
• What do your children love most about Christmas?