What a talented bunch! Palgrave Primary School talent show raises cash for Comic Relief on Red Nose Day
- Credit: Archant
Children in a South Norfolk village showed off all their talents to raise money for charity.
Palgrave Primary School pupils took part in acts including singing, dancing, gymnastics, comedy, hula hooping, ventriloquism, rapping and magic.
The event on Friday, March 24 was a great success and raised over £100 for Comic Relief.
Teacher Will Munday said: 'The talent show impressed the audience with the wide range of talents on display and, most important, raised money for a very good cause.'
Also on Red Nose Day, members at South Norfolk Council took part in a take-over day at Diss Oxfam and raised funds for Comic Relief.
You may also want to watch:
Five members of SNC lent a hand with the day-to-day running of the store, running a tombola, selling red noses and fruit smoothies produced through pedal power.
The shop's deputy manager, Carol Holland, said: 'It couldn't have gone better. It's been an absolutely fantastic day - what's been good is the extra hands made a real difference too.'
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 5 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 6 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 7 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 10 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand