New pub landlord promises to pour the cheapest pints in town
- Credit: Archant
The new landlord of a historic pub has pledged to offer the cheapest drinks in town.
Gary Haime has taken over at the Lattice House in King's Lynn and he's promised to be even cheaper than Wetherspoons.
Mr Haime said he wants the pub to have a similar vibe to the pub chain but with a more upper class identity when he reopens it in around ten days time.
The new landlord currently runs five pubs in Wisbech (Coyote Bar, VIP Lounge, Hare and Hound, Kennedy's and the Black Bear) along with a restaurant, and said he was alerted to the Lattice House after its closure in August, he added he was attracted to its historic location and "beautiful looks".
His first plan for the pub is to pull back its regulars with bargain beer before introducing food including a carvery in December.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Haime said: "We want to bring it back to its roots, it's absolutely beautiful. We want to get it open and get people reacquainted with the pub."
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge