Weird Norfolk Podcast - episode 44: Bridget Bishop’s life in Salem
- Credit: Siofra Connor
Part two in our Norwich to Salem series.
This week Siofra adventures across the pond to Salem, Massachusetts. She has a chat about Bridget Bishop and her life in Salem with Rachel Christ, Director of Education at the Salem Witch Museum and Jill Christiansen, Assistant Director of Education at Salem Witch Museum.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 2 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 3 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 4 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available