Wellbeing group receives donation from fellow Swaffham community organisation
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A community organisation has extended a hand of friendship to another with a generous donation.
Members of the Swaffham Wellbeing Group were delighted to receive a donation of £900 from Swaffham Spiritual Awareness Group.
Facilitated by Family Action Swaffham and West Norfolk Carers, the wellbeing group meets once a week at Swaffham Community Centre.
During the two-hour sessions visitors have taken part in a variety of activities from seated Zumba, archery and line dancing to craft activities, reflexology, and guest talks.
The organisation is planning to put its donation towards the cost of room hire at the community centre.
Swaffham Wellbeing Group meets on Tuesdays from 10.30am to 12.30pm, with the option to pre-order lunch from Iceni Patisserie.
If you would like to get involved with the group, or would like to know more, please contact Family Action on 01760 720302 or West Norfolk Carers at www.westnorfolkcarers.org.uk
- 1 A47 reopens after it was closed for six hours due to crash
- 2 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 3 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 4 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 5 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- 6 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 7 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 8 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 9 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 10 Multiple fire crews tackle farm blaze overnight