Weird Norfolk Podcast - Episode 29: Bringing the dead back to Life at Bromholm Priory
- Credit: Colin Finch
The ruins are spectacular and hint at a majesty long since claimed by time – but the broken walls of Bromholm Priory hide an even bigger secret: they once housed a holy relic said to be so powerful it could raise the dead.
This week the team tell the tale of the relic of Bromholm Priory which was said to bring the dead back to life.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 6 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 7 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 8 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk