New Weight Watchers coach motivates members to take on 5k walk
- Credit: Rebecca Abram
A Weight Watchers coach has kick-started her most active summer ever with #WW5kMyWay.
Rebecca Abram, who coaches groups in Bawdeswell and Litcham has been motivating her members to get them out and about to complete a 5k walk.
Last year, local Weight Watchers coaches motivated hundreds of members, along with their family and friends to reach their 5km goal.
Returning for a second year, the challenge invited all members to take part during the weekend of June 9 to 10.
Ms Abram said: 'We walked through the village of North Elmham, walking around historic cathedral ruins, then through countryside to a disused railway line walking along until we reached the Railway Arms.
You may also want to watch:
'The Railway Arms were great and cooked us a Weight Watchers Flex friendly meal of chicken enchiladas. It was an enjoyable morning, proving that exercise can be social and fun.'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature