Wedding show at Dunston Hall gets underway
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of couples are turning out for the one-day spring EDP Bride wedding show today.
The event is at Dunston Hall from 10.30am to 3.30pm.
More than 80 exhibitors are showing off what they have to offer for a couple's big day including photographers, venue decor, transport, florists and more.
Fiona Jackson, senior account manager for the weddings team, said: 'It's a nice day out for couples to enjoy the grounds of Dunston Hall and a chance to for them to discuss their wedding plans with a range of local exhibitors.'
Among the exhibitors are winners from the Bride Wedding Awards which took place in January.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors also receive a free show guide, Norfolk and Suffolk Bride magazine and Marry in Norfolk magazine.
The wedding show is now in its 11th year. It will be returning to Dunston Hall on September 23.
For more information, visit oneday.bridetheweddingshow.co.uk
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies