Warning of strong winds and heavy rain in Norfolk today
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Warnings of strong winds and heavy rain are in place across parts of Norfolk today.
The Met Office yellow weather warning is in place from 1pm until 10pm on Saturday, October 2, and will affect parts of North Norfolk, Norwich and the Great Yarmouth area.
Those travelling could face disruptions.
On the Met Office’s website, it states that delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport is likely.
There is also the potential for short-term loss of power and other services.
You may also want to watch:
It’s likely that some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities will be affected by spray and large waves.
Spray and flooding on roads could also make journey times longer.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover