Spring has finally sprung! 10 pictures of Norwich looking lovely today in the sunshine
- Credit: Archant
With the Beast from the East battering the region and rain and flooding following soon after, it hasn't exactly felt much like spring in Norfolk.
However all that changed today (April 5), with skies clearing and the sun making a rare appearance.
Understandably people across Norwich were delighted to see the sunshine and quickly took out their phones to collect snaps of the bright sight to share on social media.
Norwich-based forecasters at Weatherquest predict that the warm weather will continue into the weekend, with temperatures reaching 16C on Saturday and dropping slightly to between 10C and 12C on Saturday.
READ MORE: Parts of Norfolk to be warmer than Madrid this weekendTo celebrate the beautiful spring weather, here's a look at 10 fantastic Instagram photos of Norwich bathed in sunlight.
Got a great weather photo? Send it to us on Twitter @EDP24 or @EveningNews.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 5 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 6 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 7 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 10 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates