Designers Wayne and Gerardine Hemingway back Love West Norfolk campaign
- Credit: Archant
Renowned designers Wayne and Gerardine Hemingway pledge their support to the Love West Norfolk campaign.
The fashion tycoons run Hemingway Design and have worked with Freebridge Community Housing on the Hillington Square redesign in King's Lynn.
Wayne Hemingway MBE is arguably one of the most influential fashion designers of the 1980s and 1990s. At the height of his fame, he sold the Red or Dead design empire he founded with his wife Geraldine and turned to social housing.
Mr and Mrs Hemingway said: 'We have thoroughly enjoyed our years working on the re-imagining of Hillington Square in King's Lynn.
'We have got to know the beautiful town and always get a warm welcome.
You may also want to watch:
'We have even started to enjoy that long train journey from London and all the lovely towns it passes through as you approach King's Lynn.'
How to get involved
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- Follow and get involved on social media - Twitter: @LoveWestNorfolk, Facebook: www.facebook.com/LoveWestNorfolk, Instagram: @love_west_norfolk. Tell us what you love about West Norfolk and share pictures using the hashtag #lovewestnorfolk
- Share your views on what you love about West Norfolk via the website www.lovewestnorfolk.co.uk.
- Get involved in Love West Norfolk day on Wednesday, February 14, an opportunity to celebrate West Norfolk across social media. During the day, we want you to share your views, your pictures and your stories about West Norfolk using the hashtag #lovewestnorfolk.
- There are toolkits and resources available for businesses, charities and other organisations located in West Norfolk. Please get in touch via social media.
- What do you love about West Norfolk? Contact Taz Ali on 01553 778 680 or email email@example.com