Watton man charged with growing cannabis in £750,000 drugs bust
- Credit: PA
A man from Norfolk has been charged with a drug offence following police raids in Gloucestershire.
Gurgen Nikoci, of Akrotiri Square, Watton, was charged with the production of the class B drug cannabis.
The 21-year-old was one of 10 men who were charged with a drug offences in connection with Operation Clevlend.
The two-day operation took place on October 11 and 12 where drug warrants were executed at a number of addresses across Gloucestershire.
Over the two days drugs raids took place at 10 residential and business properties - five of these were identified as cannabis farms.
You may also want to watch:
It's believed that the cannabis cultivated at these properties is valued at around £750,000.
One of the cannabis farms was located directly opposite a primary school in Gloucester.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich
Nikoci is due to appear at Bristol crown court on Friday, November 17.