Watch how this Gorleston three-year-old became an Internet sensation
- Credit: Picture: Nikki Hedges - YouTube
Like millions of other children across the world, three-year-old Keeley Scott wants to be a superhero.
However, in trying to look like one herself, she has inadvertently taken the Internet by storm.
More than four million people have viewed this adorable video, in which the Gorleston tot has covered her hands, arms and face in her mother's lipstick - in an attempt to look like Spiderman.
The video was originally posted in January, however, it went viral after being posted on Facebook page Distractify.
The success of the cute clip has come much to the surprise of mum Clare, 34.
She said: 'I was shocked by just how many people viewed the video, but also really happy with all the comments it was receiving. People have said some really lovely things about her.'
The video is the second time Keeley, the youngest of five children, has made the headlines. In 2013 she appeared in the pages of the Great Yarmouth Mercury, as the borough's first born child of the year.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 6 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 7 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 8 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 9 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
Mrs Scott added: 'She's always up to mischief. The video wasn't the first time she had done anything like that and definitely hasn't been the last. It was just her being her.'
To date the video has 4.2m views, with more than 7,000 people commenting on it.