Watch Dereham five-year-old who has launched an arts and crafts YouTube channel
Amelia Ockelford loves watching YouTube videos.
She also loves arts and crafts.
So with the help of her parents Joe and Emma she has been able to combine the two and is fast on her way to becoming an internet star.
The fact that she is only five years old may come as a bit of a surprise to many but the Dereham youngster is quite at home in front of the camera and on a mission to get 1000 subscribers to her YouTube channel Amelia's Crafty Corner before her sixth birthday next January.
'She had actually been pestering me for about a year to set up a YouTube account,' said Mrs Ockelford, who does all the filming.
You may also want to watch:
'She would spend every minute of every day doing arts and crafts so we thought we could film her doing that. She has a lot of creative energy and likes to be the teacher.
'It was really easy to set it up and we do two films a week.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
'Joe studied TV and film production at university and now has his own publishing house so he does all the editing.
'We showed it to her nursery and after-school club at Toftwood Infant School for some feedback and they really liked it and have been showing the films to the children, so we are thinking of getting in touch with other schools to see if they want to use them to help their children be inspired to be more creative.'
While Amelia has a stack of craft materials of her own, she is now receiving products to review from companies such as Toucan Box, Galt and Creation Station.
'My favourite thing is cutting out,' she said. 'I like getting new things to make.'
And she has also caught the eye of a children's television channel with producers coming out to meet her to potentially appear on a new show.
'The real test for us was whether children who don't know her would engage with the films, and they seem to love them,' said Mrs Ockelford, a management consultant who also has a one-year-old son Theo.
'She has had viewers from all over the world which is amazing.
'I don't know if Amelia is the youngest person to have a YouTube channel but while she enjoys it we will carry on and see where it goes.'
You can watch Amelia's films at www.youtube.com/AmeliasCraftyCorner.
Do you have an unusual hobby? Email email@example.com.