‘Delays are likely’: Warning as road is set to be closed for a week
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned that delays are likely as a section of road is closed and traffic diverted.
The warning comes as work is set to take place all next week at Market Place in Kessingland.
With Essex And Suffolk Water carrying out the work between Monday, November 4 and Friday, November 8, a section of the road will be closed and traffic is to be diverted.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out.
It states that "traffic restrictions" are in place on Market Place as the road is being closed to "lay three separate new services in carriageway" and other associated works.
You may also want to watch:
With the work taking place on land at the junction of Market Place and High Street in Kessingland, a diversion route will be in operation throughout the works, but access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl