Warning after car on its roof following crash near roundabout
- Credit: Archant
A car ended up on its roof following a two car crash in King's Lynn.
One vehicle ended up on its roof following the crash which happened on the A17 at the Pullover roundabout at just after 4pm on Tuesday (September 17).
It was initially thought someone had been injured as a result of the crash.
But a police spokesman said there were no injuries.
However, one lane was blocked following the crash.
You may also want to watch:
The road has since been reopened after recovery teams removed the vehicle that was on its roof.
Police earlier took to social media to warn other motorists about the incident.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 10 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
King's Lynn Police tweeted: "There is one lane blocked on the A17 at the Pullover Roundabout. Please avoid the route if possible. We will have the road clear as soon as possible #Team2".
They subsequently tweeted: "The road is now clear. Thank you for your cooperation #Team2".