Warm weather wakes up the wildlife on iwitness24
The winter weather has had us all perplexed with balmy temperatures punctuated by snow and a cold snap.
The temperature gauge hit 18C on Thursday and, while the forecast is for it to drop a few degrees this weekend, there is a feeling that spring is just around the corner.
The weather has also invigorated our iwitness24 community.
After sharing more than 750 photographs of snowy scenes earlier this month, the warm weather this week has also led to them getting out and about.
Peter Dent was by the River Bure in Coltishall, Leigh Caudwell was at Strumpshaw, Linda Green captured a beautiful sunset in Scarning, Stanley Groom saw some ladybirds - or bishy barnabees - in Attleborough and Janet Cane was at Rosary Road Cemetery in Norwich where she photographed a carpet of crocuses.
You may also want to watch:
They are stunning photographs and you can share yours by joining the iwitness24 community. Click the link on the right of this page or download, from their respective stores, our smartphone apps for iPhone or Android.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre