Wanted man to appear at crown court after arrest
- Credit: Suffolk Police
A man wanted in connection with theft offences and for failing to appear at court has been arrested by police.
An appeal to trace Shaun Middleton, 39, from Lowestoft - who was wanted in connection with theft offences and for failing to appear at court - was launched last month.
A police spokesman said: "He was arrested on Tuesday, June 22 and was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning."
Middleton subsequently appeared at Great Yarmouth Magistrates’ Court, and police said he was remanded in custody.
He is next due to appear at Norwich Crown Court on Wednesday, August 4.
"Police would like to thank the media and public for their help with this matter," the spokesman added.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 9 Full-back signs for Burnley after Canaries release
- 10 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill