Voting opens in the 2016 Norfolk Arts Awards
- Credit: Archant
From festivals and theatre companies who put on great entertainment to visual artists who produce amazing work - a wonderful array of cultural champions have been nominated for our 2016 EDP People's Choice Awards.
The three awards are part of the annual Norfolk Arts Awards – and today we can reveal the final 10 in each of the categories.
Click on the links below to vote for your favourite in the following categories:
You may also want to watch:
Stash Kirkbride, co-founder of the Norfolk Arts Awards and the Hostry Festival, said: 'It's so wonderful to see artists from all across the county being nominated.
'It demonstrates the appetite and genuine desire there is for celebrating all the people who help make Norfolk one of the most thriving artistic places to live.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
'Good luck to all the nominees.'
Last year's EDP People's Choice Awards winners were Felthorpe-based artist Matt Reeve, Norwich Arts Centre and the GoGoDragons! charity art trail brought to Norwich by children's charity Break and Wild in Art.
Voting will close on September 18.
The final three in each category will be revealed in the EDP and the winners will be announced at the Norfolk Arts Awards which will take place at Norwich Cathedral's Hostry on Friday, October 21.