Voting opens in the 2016 Norfolk Arts Awards
- Credit: Archant
From festivals and theatre companies who put on great entertainment to visual artists who produce amazing work - a wonderful array of cultural champions have been nominated for our 2016 EDP People's Choice Awards.
The three awards are part of the annual Norfolk Arts Awards – and today we can reveal the final 10 in each of the categories.
Click on the links below to vote for your favourite in the following categories:
Stash Kirkbride, co-founder of the Norfolk Arts Awards and the Hostry Festival, said: 'It's so wonderful to see artists from all across the county being nominated.
'It demonstrates the appetite and genuine desire there is for celebrating all the people who help make Norfolk one of the most thriving artistic places to live.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 4 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 5 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 6 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 9 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 10 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
'Good luck to all the nominees.'
Last year's EDP People's Choice Awards winners were Felthorpe-based artist Matt Reeve, Norwich Arts Centre and the GoGoDragons! charity art trail brought to Norwich by children's charity Break and Wild in Art.
Voting will close on September 18.
The final three in each category will be revealed in the EDP and the winners will be announced at the Norfolk Arts Awards which will take place at Norwich Cathedral's Hostry on Friday, October 21.