Vote for your favourite Christmas lights display
Love them or hate them, decorating our homes with Christmas lights is a festive tradition that seems to get bigger and brighter every year.
But two mid Norfolk streets in particular are getting reputation for putting on the best displays in the county.
Residents in Paget Adams Drive in Dereham and Wood Avens Way in Wymondham pull out all the stops year after year to bring Christmas cheer to their towns.
But it's not about being the gaudiest, it is also a way of raising funds for charity.
Paget Adams holds a community carol service for the Salvation Army while Wood Avens Way this year is raising money for Pact Animal Sanctuary and Wymondham Dementia Support Group.
You may also want to watch:
But do you have a favourite? Or do you know of a street in our region that is better?
Vote in our poll and help us find Norfolk's most festive facades.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 7 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 8 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 9 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 10 Former Canaries attacker released by Bristol City