Volkswagen obliterates wall in front of Hellesdon homes
- Credit: Archant
The front wall of homes in Reepham Road, Hellesdon, was destroyed in a single-vehicle accident.
A red Volkswagen Golf struck the wall after running off the road just before 6.48am on Saturday.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said the driver was unhurt.
He said: 'Basically a car lost control and went into the garden wall of a house.
'The driver was fine and did not require any hospital treatment.'
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Sprowston and Earlham were called in to make the area safe.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting