Voice star due to drop in on Lowestoft charity fashion show
A CHARITY fashion show in aid of the Taylor High Memorial Fund is due to receive a special guest appearance – from The Voice singing star Leanne Mitchell.
Staff at the Lowestoft branch of the women's clothing chain Wallis are staging a Savvy fashion show on at the Hotel Victoria on Kirkley Cliff on Wednesday, May 30. They hope to raise �2,000 for the fund, set up by Taylor's family after his death in March last year.
The show, which will feature 10 models and a charity raffle, has been organised by Wallis manager Dionne Parker, 21, who went to Benjamin Britten High, the same school as Taylor.
The event is being supported by Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth colleges which are providing hair and make-up students and the stage. Caf� Studios is providing the sound and lighting.
The Savvy fashion show starts at 7.30pm with doors open at 6.45pm. Tickets cost �5 in advance or �6 on the door from BHS, The Ole Frank pub and the Venue of Performing Arts.
For information call 01502 539540.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village