Voice star due to drop in on Lowestoft charity fashion show
A CHARITY fashion show in aid of the Taylor High Memorial Fund is due to receive a special guest appearance – from The Voice singing star Leanne Mitchell.
Staff at the Lowestoft branch of the women's clothing chain Wallis are staging a Savvy fashion show on at the Hotel Victoria on Kirkley Cliff on Wednesday, May 30. They hope to raise �2,000 for the fund, set up by Taylor's family after his death in March last year.
The show, which will feature 10 models and a charity raffle, has been organised by Wallis manager Dionne Parker, 21, who went to Benjamin Britten High, the same school as Taylor.
The event is being supported by Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth colleges which are providing hair and make-up students and the stage. Caf� Studios is providing the sound and lighting.
The Savvy fashion show starts at 7.30pm with doors open at 6.45pm. Tickets cost �5 in advance or �6 on the door from BHS, The Ole Frank pub and the Venue of Performing Arts.
You may also want to watch:
For information call 01502 539540.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 8 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 9 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 10 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk