Vital Recruitment offers foreign workers the opportunity to fly home in the New Year
- Credit: Ryan McVay
Working over the festive season can be tough, but a recruitment agency is offering workers who are working over the festive period the chance to win a flight home.
Any foreign workers, employed through Vital Recruitment, who work on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, will be entered into a prize draw to win the chance of a free flight home in January.
The recruitment agency has several offices in Cambridgeshire and Norfolk, including King's Lynn.
Mark Taylor, commercial director at Vital Recruitment, said: 'We wanted to do something special for our workers in particular those working over the festive period.
'Many of these workers cover extremely busy shifts, often missing time spent with loved ones.
You may also want to watch:
'This is just one of the ways we wanted to show our gratitude and thank them for all their hard work.'
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 10 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named