Search continues for visually impaired man who has gone missing
- Credit: Archant
A search is continuing for a visually impaired man in his 50s who has gone missing in Norfolk.
Emergency services, including Norfolk police, volunteers from Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue and Norfolk and Suffolk 4x4 Response were out in the early hours today (Saturday, December 28) looking for Desmond Burton.
And they were back out searching for the missing 58-year-old man later on this morning.
Mr Burton had left his home address in New Road, Reepham, at 4pm yesterday (Friday, December 27).
He has not been seen since about 5pm, when he was spotted at the church in Cawston, heading towards Booton Road.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of Mr Burton who is visually impaired, and described as white, approximately 5ft 8ins and stocky.
He was last seen wearing black trousers, black boots, a dark jumper and a blue jacket with some silver duct tape on one of the sleeves.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
Norfolk police confirmed this morning that Mr Burton was still missing.
Anyone who may have seen Mr Burton or may know of his whereabouts, should contact Norfolk police on 101 quoting incident number 397 of Friday, December 27.