Village prepares for its first beer festival
- Credit: Archant � 2005
The village of Hardingham, near Dereham, is set to host its first beer festival over three days from September 22 to 24.
The event, at the village's Memorial Hall, features live music, food, open mic, bubble football, and a family picnic on the Sunday.
It starts at 4pm on the Friday with music from Sugar Rush who play classic covers and modern rock, and a wood fired pizza oven.
On Saturday the fun starts at 11am and there will be music from Timemachine (funk, swing, ska, Latin) with more pizza.
Sunday, 11am to 4pm, will see the open mic session featuring Will Daniel (Teenstar grand finalist) and more local talent. Turn up and sing/play/perform. Bring your own picnic.
* This Sunday (September 17) there is also a car boot sale at the memorial hall in Hardingham from 10am to 2pm. Pre-booked pitches only by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refreshments available.
The events are raising money for village amenities.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 7 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 8 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 9 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 10 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride