Video: X-Men star Hugh Jackman’s love for Norwich City
Australian actor Hugh Jackman has defended his beloved Norwich City in front of a panel on ESPN.
The X-Men star said: 'Let's face it, they're everyone's second team Norwich, they play such entertaining football.'
Although born in Australia, the actor has links to Norfolk through his mother: 'My Mum was born and bred in Norwich.'
Jackman has previously revealed how he visited her a number of times as a child and made a trip to Carrow Road when he was 16.
However, the Hollywood star was a year early when it came to Norwich City's past triumphs: 'Why don't we show the clip of us winning the Milk Cup in 1984?'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'