Video: Time lapse film of creating a GoGoDragon design
- Credit: Archant
Patch the Dragon was revealed at Dragon Hall in Norwich this week accompanied by an 80-second time lapse video of its design.
Norwich Solicitors Ashton KCJ are the proud sponsors of Patch, unveieled on Wednesday at Dragon Hall.
The dragon has been designed by Matt Reeve, who showcased his creation with the addition of a short time lapse film showing how Patch was created. Matt is a dragon fanatic who was also involved in painting sculptures for GoGoGorillas.
Patch is one of the five dragons who will be produced as dragon figurines, which will be on sale during 2015 giving valuable funds to Break Charity who are running GoGoDragons.
Michael Rooney, fundraising manager for Break, said: 'We are really pleased that Matt Reeve's 'Patch' dragon design was chosen by sponsors Ashton KCJ at our GoGoDragons! event in September. Patch was one of the early sculptures to be commissioned, as it is one of five that will be on sale in the summer as a figurine.
You may also want to watch:
'We think Patch looks fantastic and gives an indication of the impact the whole GoGoDragons! project is going to have over the coming months. We are grateful to Matt for the design and artwork and Ashton KCJ for choosing him, or her.'
The evening marked the start of a new twitter feed @patchdragon that will include various opportunities to win dragon figurines as well as interact with this beautiful, bright and friendly dragon.
- 1 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 2 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 7 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 8 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
- 9 'We'll be forced back on the roads' - travellers' plea at site hearing
- 10 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
Edward O'Rouke, CEO at Ashton KCJ, said: 'We are delighted to be sponsoring Patch, and hopefully to have the opportunity to help Break to build on the success of last year's GoGoGorillas! to raise even more this year through GoGoDragons!
'Matt has done a brilliant job in bringing together a range of design elements to produce an excellent finished product. We felt that Patch was the ideal choice for us, reflecting a law firm which offers a wide range of different services but always seeks to deliver them in a joined up manner.'