VIDEO: King’s Lynn film maker hopes latest animation will be a huge TV hit
A film maker has produced his latest animation and hopes it will be as successful as Wallace and Gromit and Postman Pat.
Ian Harding, from King's Lynn, has created Zey The Mouse which is a show about a family of mice that live in the countryside.
It has taken him five months to make a promotional clip and is aimed at children aged over three.
He said: 'I am now working on making my first episode which should be about 10 minutes long. I hope this show will be a big success but I know it will take a while.'
Mr Harding is hoping to attract a team of animators to create more episodes and possibly a movie. Anyone interested in joining him can email him on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The King's Lynn resident became an internet sensation last year after he made a film in honour of No 73, a children's TV show broadcast live on ITV on Saturday mornings, starring the likes of Sandi Toksvig, Neil Buchanan and Andrea Arnold.
His efforts in recreating the popular 1980s TV show were watched in 65 different countries including the UK, USA, Pakistan, Japan, Croatia and Australia.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 3 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 7 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 8 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 9 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 10 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
You can view his latest effort by playing the video on this page.