Video footage of helicopters believed to be involved in crash over Cley
- Credit: Archant
Photographer, Brian Egan, captured two helicopters flying over Cley just hours before the fatal crash.
Mr Egan, who lives in the village, said: 'When I went out there after the crash, you couldn't see anything of significance. The emergency services were keeping people back. I got there just after 8pm and all we could see was emergency vehicles.
'As soon as we got there the coastguard told us it was a military operation.'
Earlier in the day, Mr Egan captured footage of two helicopters flying.
'They were flying low over the valley at around 6pm,' he said. 'I heard them doing their exercises for some time after that. We then heard that one of them had ditched.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Egan tweeted from his account @BrianEganPhoto 'You can't see much but this is recording of two helicopters flying low over Cley at 6pm.'
In another video Mr Egan tweeted: 'Footage from Salthouse where emergency services seem to be co-ordinating the search from.'
- 1 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 9 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 10 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone