Vandals force Norfolk school to close following weekend break in
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Vandals have forced a Norfolk school to close its doors today.
Rollesby Primary and Nursery School, near Great Yarmouth, was broken into and vandalised on Sunday.
The school has been closed today to allow the clean-up operation to taken place.
Norfolk police said it was not yet clear what time the vandals had struck at the school in Main Road.
A spokeswoman said: 'Suspects have defaced some of the walls and external buildings with foul and abusive drawings and words.'
You may also want to watch:
The suspects had also broken the lock on a rear door at the school.
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk police on 101 or Crimstoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 7 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys