Van stuck under railway bridge in Thetford
- Credit: Archant
A van has become stuck under a railway bridge in Thetford.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service was called to Station Lane shortly after 5.30pm on Friday, June 8.
A fire service spokesman said a van had gone under the railway bridge and become stuck.
The spokesman added that rail engineers were on scene and had closed the line.
Last year Network Rail revealed that the Station Lane bridge was one of the most hit bridges in East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
Between 2011 and 2016, 59 vehicles collided with the bridge.
A Greater Anglia spokesman said the van has been removed and line has reopened.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire