Van crashed into Acle Straight water ditch this morning
A van driving along the Acle Straight crashed into a water dyke this morning, and its male driver has been released with minor injuries.
Police were called to the incident on the Yarmouth bound carriageway at around 8.55am.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: 'We were called to the Acle Straight to a vehicle that had gone into the ditch.'
The male driver of the Fiat Scudo, who was not with any passengers, is being treated for minor injuries.
The ambulance service was in attendance, along with two fire engines from Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
The driver was not trapped in the vehicle, but fire crews were needed to make the area safe.
Police say the last update on their system is at 9.20am, and at that time traffic was still being allowed along the Acle Straight.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each