Val McDermid, Anthony Horowitz and more heading to Norwich for crime writing festival
- Credit: Archant
Noirwich, Norwich's annual crime writing festival has attracted six world-class headliners for 2017.
Taking place across the city from September 14-17, the line-up features Val McDermid, Martina Cole, Anthony Horowitz, Arne Dahl, Mark Billingham and Stuart MacBride.
A collaboration between the University of East Anglia and Writers' Centre Norwich, the festival celebrates crime writing through author events, writing workshops and a bloody brunch.
Previous attendees include Ian Rankin, Peter James and Charlie Higson.
Sam Ruddock, Programme Manager at Writers' Centre Norwich, said: 'We're incredibly excited to announce this year's line-up for Noirwich, with six number one best sellers confirmed, it's set to be our biggest and boldest festival yet.
You may also want to watch:
'A limited number of season tickets are on sale now but they're bound to sell out, so you'll have to move fast if you want to snap one up!'
General season tickets cost £86, for concessions it's £77 and £66 for full-time students.
Individual tickets go on sale in May, for more information visit noirwich.co.uk
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns